What Does It Mean To Be “Modern”?
Despite rapid advances in technology, we believe the real estate business is, and always will be, a business of relationships and trust more than technology. With every day there are new tools targeting real estate agents and consumers. The agents who succeed in the next decade will be those who keep a strong grasp on the relational nature of a real estate business while adapting to rapidly changing technologies and market conditions.
Preston Miller – President/CEO
Modern Broker, Inc was founded in 2009 and has grown quickly from 2 agents to nearly 150 licensed real estate professionals across 5 counties.
Preston Miller has been the managing broker since the company’s inception. He has been a real estate broker since 2005 with previous technology focused experience in the medical, agricultural, and philanthropic industries. He approaches the real estate business armed with a mathematics degree from UCLA, tech and marketing background, and actionable love for kind, honorable, and under represented people in his communities.
- Chris Barbeau – COO
- High level corporate operations experience and more than 12 years as a broker. His service and experience include management positions at large real estate offices, Past president of the Tulare County Association of Realtors, and extensive involvement in the real estate community. Thoughtful, supportive, detailed, and thorough.
- Natalie Iaquinto – Director of Agent Development
- Extensive marketing and training experience across new construction and resale real estate. Highly involved with the training and educational efforts of the local association of Realtors. Driven by an inextinguishable enthusiasm for her peers and clients she loves to help those around her have happier more productive lives.
- Andre Rocha – Compliance
- Background in accounting and more than 20 years in real estate management. Andre offers a balance of joyful support and industry specific experience.
- Veronica Hampton – REO Operations Manager
- With thousands of transactions under her belt in roles ranging from Escrow, Transaction Coordination, Foreclosure Sales, and as a Real Estate Agent, Veronica has the ability to wear more hats than most in the industry. Hard working humble and sincere…you’ll never catch Veronica bragging or showing off but you can bet she the experience that counts.
- Rachel Bose – Transaction Coordinator
- Brings more than 16 years of escrow experience to her role as Modern Broker’s Transaction Coordinator. Her desire to help, relentless attention to detail and deep experience make her indispensable.
- Teresa Fonseca – Bookkeeper
- More than 20 years experience in bookkeeping and general record keeping. If it needs to be double checked, fear not, Teresa will tipple check it for you!
- Lisa Hampton – Assistant Bookkeeper
- More than 10 years bookkeeping experience. Kind, hard-working, honest and a great addition to any team.
Continuing education and training is a top priority for Modern Broker management and agents. We want our sales agents to be as primed as possible when serving you in your real estate needs. Modern Broker agents, answer this call! Many Can be found with the following designations and certifications:
- Graduate, Realtor® Institute/GRI
- REALTORS® with the GRI designation have in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process. Earning the designation is a way to stand out to prospective buyers and sellers as a professional with expertise in these areas.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist®/ SRES®
- The SRES® Designation program educates REALTORS® on how to profitably and ethically serve the real estate needs of the fastest growing market in real estate, clients age 50+. By earning the SRES® designation, you gain access to valuable member benefits, useful resources, and networking opportunities across the U.S. and Canada to help you in your business.SRES® Designation program educates REALTORS® on how to profitably and ethically serve the real estate needs of the fastest growing market in real estate, clients age 50+. By earning the SRES® designation, you gain access to valuable member benefits, useful resources, and networking opportunities across the U.S. and Canada to help you in your business.
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource®/SFR®
- The SFR® certification teaches real estate professionals to work with distressed sellers and the finance, tax, and legal professionals who can help them, qualify sellers for short sales, develop a short sale package, negotiate with lenders, safeguard your commission, limit risk, and protect buyers.
- And More!